With warm weather finally upon us, our hair needs some extra attention. Long days at the beach, or simply playing outside can take a toll on our hair. Here are some hot tips for keeping your tresses healthy and happy, no matter how warm the weather is.
- Deep Condition hair twice a week with a repair treatment conditioner. This will protect and repair damage form the sun. *Use Pureology Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque.
- If you are heading to the beach or pool, don’t rinse out your conditioner. Leave conditioner in for maximum protection and moisturizing benefits.
- Apply a leave-in-conditioner every day to protect hair from sun damage. This will also help minimize breakage by aiding in detangling. *Use Essential Repair Colourmax, apply to wet hair.
- Wet hair throughly before swimming. This will help avoid absorption of pool or ocean water.
- Cut down on blow drying time. Let your hair dry naturally to preserve moisture. *Use Essential Repair Colourmax or Instant Repair for smoothness and to control fly away hair while air drying.
- Use Pureology products which contain UVA/UVB sunscreens, part of our exclusive Anti-Fade complex.
- Always remember hair tends to dry out in the summer, so keep your hair trimmed every 4-6 weeks. This will prevent split ends and keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long!
Have a great summer, enjoy every day! In health and happiness…
The Grassroots Team